Filed under: | Tags: | January 5th, 2011
Completed In progress
001. Survive a week on 30 Euro’s.
002. Save up € 100,- per month for a year.
003. Write down everything I buy each day for at least six months.
004. Throw all coins I have in my wallet in a jar at the end of each week for a year.
005. Don’t buy anything, besides groceries and train tickets, for a month. [30/09'11]
Safe up for:
006. A new notebook [01/06 '11]
007. An I mac
008. A new bike
009. A new bed
010. A professional knife set
In and around the house:
011. Make my garden look less like a graveyard. [Did it in le summer]
012. Paint all the window frames and doors that still need a paint-job
013. Replace all the light bulbs hanging from the ceiling for actual lamps.
014. Wash my windows at least twice this year [01/02]
015. Clean up all the cigarette buds around my house [01/04 '11]
016. Keep my house clean for a month straight. [Manage to do that a couple of times already]
017. Give Frank his 2010 b-day present that’s been standing in my room, wrapped and ready to go, for at least six months. [And he liked it so freaking much]
018. Finish R.B.B.
019. Don’t eat meat for one week.
020. Eat a piece of fruit every day for two weeks.
021. Eat in at least 10 different restaurants. [09/10]
022. Eat 10 things I have never tasted before [02/10]
023. Don’t drink coffee for a week.
024. Cook something from a recipe book once a month for a year straight.
025. Go to a party and only drink non alcoholic drinks.
026. Prepare a three course meal all by myself.
027. Cook for 10 different people. [02/10]
028. Eat five things of which I think they are disgusting, but never tasted before.
029. Drink nothing else but water for one week.
For a better me:
030. Get in touch with 10 people from my past. [01/10]
031. Go do a team sport.
032. Go to bed before 11 pm each night for five days in a row.
033. Don’t apologize for anything during one week.
034. Learn an other language.
035. Give money to a street performer and a random homeless person. [01/02]
036. Don’t make any appointments for one whole week, once every three months, for a year.
037. Write down 101 things that make me happy.
038. Say no to everything people ask me for one week.
039. Write down at least two positive things each day for a year.
040. Do 10 things I want right away. [04/10]
041. Get my drives license
042. Don’t watch TV. for a one week.
043. Don’t smoke for 12 hours straight.
044. Give someone a compliment each day during one week.
045. Help 10 people with small things. [01/10]
046. Wake up at 08:00 am every morning during weekdays and 09:30 on weekends for a month.
047. Knit a scarf
048. Knit a beanie
050. Make a pretty box for precious memories.
051. Make 10 paintings in a year.
052. Bake a cheesecake.
053. Bake a gingerbread house
054. Make a balloon animal.
055. Make five international city trips.
056. Visit five places I imagine no-one would ever go for fun.
057. Visit Auschwitz, Dachau or Bergen-Belsen. [01/14 '11] went to Bergen Belsen
058. Go to five different countries. [01/05]
059. Visit one other continent.
060. Visit the capital of each province in the Netherlands.
061. Complete my writing course.
062. Write a book.
063. Get it published
064. Finish therapy
065. Start a study.
Because it’s fun:
066. Send two postcards trough postcrossing every month for at least a year.
067. Receive postcards from 20 people, of 20 different countries.
068. Write a letter to 10 people who changed my life no matter how the relationship is now.
069. Tie a secret to a balloon and let it go.
070. Write a letter to an inmate trough Amnesty International.
071. Start a journal and leave it at a public place for other people to find and continue.
072. Stand on top of a building and shout something I want to share with the world.
073. Place flowers on a old grave.
074. Ask a random person at the train station for their destination and go to the exact same place.
075. Read a random Wikipedia article each day for one week.
076. Go on a picture with 10 strangers.
077. Send out a message in a bottle.
078. Release a book via Book crossing.
079. Pick 10 words I don’t know the meaning of and find out what they mean.
080. Create a bucket list.
081. Bury a treasure somewhere.
082. Leave an inspirational note in a book for someone to find.
083. Participate in 10 contests.
084. Put all of the worlds countries in a hat, pick 10 and read a book on the history of those 10 countries.
085. Go to 10 exhibitions.
086. Go to a ballet
087. Go to a poetry night.
088. Pick a random word each day for a week and try to use that word 10 times each day.
089. Give a stranger a present.
090. Blog every day for two weeks straight.
091. Get three guest bloggers to write on my blog.
092 Write a review on every of the 30 books I’m going to read in 2011 [04/30]
093. Stumble upon a website or picture each week for a year and write a blog about it.
094. Discover 10 blogs of random people that I really like to read.
095. Watch a season from 10 different TV-shows. [01/10]
096. Hold a chick flick marathon with a friend.
097. Hold a Horror movie marathon with a friend.
098. Watch 10 art-house movies. [01/10]
099. Watch 10 cult movies.
100. Watch the pilot of 5 TV-shows I don’t know about and see if I like them. [01/10]
101. Watch 10 documentaries.